As Circumstances surrounding Covid-19 continue to evolve, we want to keep you updated on the measure we have in place to maximise business continuity and to protect the health, safety and well being of both our employees and our customers.
We are following all guidance issued by the UK Government and international / overseas Governments and we will continue to operate as normal as possible given the current global situation and support our customers with supplies of products and maintenance of fire alarm & suppression systems.
We have already implemented all the precautions advised and taken further measures to eliminate the potential risks
Our Current actions include:
- Employee welfare - We have now introduced working from home for the majority of most of our office staff, social distancing for the field-based staff and staggered shift patterns to further mitigate contact whilst helping to ensure no disruption.
- Visitors welfare - We are no longer accepting visitors, however we are set up to provide technical support remotely - using telephone, web and other digital platforms.
- Continuity of services remains positive and well-placed to support our customers demands. 24 Hour Call Outs & Emergency Call Outs Remain unaffected
- Suspending non critical travel.
- Suspending group meetings of employees and technicians.
- Regularly updating our employees on the latest guidance.
We are fully operational and believe the measures we have in place will ensure continuous supply of system and services.
We also request that all meetings can be held using telephone, web and / or conference call facilities.
We would like to thank you for your understanding and support as we all navigate this difficult time together.