We're hirning a Project Manager
SolarFire Systems Ltd is the UK’s leading Fire Suppression specialist. Operating throughout the UK, Europe & Middle East we provide an enhanced technical and customer focused solution for all Fire Suppression & Fire Detection requirements that a client may require.
Purpose of the role
An ambitious individual who has a passion in managing and overseeing interesting projects both in the UK and overseas.
Along with a competitive salary, the package offers 20 days holiday + bank holidays, car allowance and great path for progression.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
• Excellent management and project planning experience.
• Good understanding of British Standards BS5839, BS6266, BS7273, BS 15004.
• Knowledge of BAFE SP 203
• Fulfil H&S Standards.
• Trouble shooting and problem-solving abilities.
• The coordination and completion of projects, ensuring they are completed on time and within budget.
• Oversee all aspects of projects including planning and designating project resources, monitoring progression, and keeping stakeholders informed throughout.
• Manage and maintain changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and identify areas for improvement.
• Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
• Good communicator with the ability to capture information quickly and accurately.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Values and Behaviours
• Ownership and responsibility for delivery. Accustomed to working independently and within a team.
• Openness of communications, sharing issues and concerns and unafraid to prose novel solutions.
• Bravery in the development of new ideas.
This job description may not detail all duties allocated to the post holder.
SolarFire Systems are committed to Diversity, Equality, and inclusion.
Email your CV to [email protected]